XRunescapeOwnzX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XRunescapeOwnzX

RunescapeOwnz!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runescape Rule 3 - Password Scamming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XXGazzaXX
Site 0wNeR
Site 0wNeR
XXGazzaXX

Runescape Rule 3 - Password Scamming Empty
PostSubject: Runescape Rule 3 - Password Scamming   Runescape Rule 3 - Password Scamming Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Do not password scam - ATALL!

Asking/trying to persuade another player to give you their password for any reason is against the rules and will not be tolerated.

1. Why do we have this rule?

This rule is in place to protect our players' accounts. Even if you genuinely only wanted to 'borrow' their account we obviously can't tell the difference between this and a malicious person stealing accounts. So asking other players for their password will be treated VERY seriously

2. What if I try to get someone else's password but don't succeed? Have I still broken the rule?

Yes, you have still broken the rule - even if you aren't successful this will almost certainly result in a permanent ban being placed on your account. You shouldn't even be trying to get someone else's password!

3. What if I ask in a different language?

The rules apply equally to all languages, therefore you will still be breaking the game rules.

4. I have submitted a Password Request because I have forgotten my password. Why has it not been actioned yet?

You must submit sufficient accurate information to Customer Support in order for us to issue you with your password again. If we feel the information that you have supplied is not adequate for us to consider you the original owner of the account, then we will not give you control of that account.

Please do not send in multiple password requests with inaccurate information to Customer Support, unless you want to present new additional and highly compelling evidence that you are the owner. If you do so this may be deemed a misuse of Customer Support, which may then be withdrawn from your account.

Www.runescape.com - Offical Rules!

XXGazzaXX - Site 0WneR!
Back to top Go down
https://xrunescapeownzx.darkbb.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XRunescapeOwnzX :: Runescape Rules! :: Runescape Rules-
Jump to: